Saturday, 1 October 2011
Treasured Moments 5
Yet these Treasured Moments shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.
We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?
... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.
I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams. Hosted by Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting
My Treasured Moments this week are:
1. Discovering 31 Days to Clean Challenge Having a Martha House the Mary Way by Sarah Mae. I am really looking forward to starting this challenge today.
2. On Monday my friend Mrs K came over with her children and helped around the place. They gave fresh meaning to many hands make light work. I felt so blessed.
3. Watching Sir N enjoy learning to sew on his sewing project. (keep an eye out for this blog post to come)
4. Discovering that the Elsie Dinsmore series I am collecting is on special at ChristianBook.com and being able to complete my collection: $48 for 19 books!
5. Receiving a bunch of flowers from a girlfriend and then she took me out for some fellowship and lunch.
6. Watching the rain soak the garden. I love the sound of rain.
7. I am eagerly anticipating starting Healthy Lifestyle by Careforce LifeKeys. My sister did this course two years ago and I have been wanting to attend it. Our church will be starting it next weekend. I did Women to Women about 8 years ago. I remember coming away encouraged and healed.
To join in you are welcome to add your post on Seven Little Australians and Counting using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual post) and include a link back to Erins post. If you haven't a blog we would still love to hear your voice, just leave your stories in the comments.