13 October 2011
Here are the rules which I’ll tweak:
Snag the picture off my blog to use in your post, tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 other bloggers. (I daren’t gift this on to 15 other blogs – wow, that’s a lot - that I follow since I’ve already hassled, umm – I mean invited, my blog pals to participate in a meme just last month.)
- I was born in South Africa
- I migrated / immigrated to New Zealand in 1997
- I naturalised and became a New Zealand citizen on 12 September 2001.
- I have lived on a game farm near Trackers (have a look at some photo's of the area at this web site) in South Africa for 5 years where I had giraffe, ostrich, hippo, etc for neighbours.
- I lived at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve in New Zealand for 3 years.
- I will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary next month.
- I love to cross stitch, scrapbook, build websites (Trackers is one of them)and blog.
Alecat from Serenades and Solace
Amy from Raising Arrows
Belinda from Live Life with your Kids
Renelle from Dove's Rest
15 October 2011
Vicky from Creating with Wisdom and Victoria Leach - Portrait Art presented me with a Stylish blogger Award. I really enjoy Vicky's gentle heart and touch. Her art touches me and I wish I could put pencil to paper this way and capture moments. I settle for my camera. Vicky's blog is full of encouraging posts. Thank you Vicky for sharing your heart your gentleness inspires me daily. Keep blogging and sharing.
First of all, I need to say seven things about myself - so, here goes:
- I love great fellowship and encouraging teaching.
- I love the Lord Jesus and pray my arrows will shoot true and straight from the Masters hand.
- I have three children and would love to have some more.
- I used to volunteer at 0800HUNGRY and wish that this concept could be implemented world wide.
- I am a full time Stay At Home Mother (SAHM)
- I am going to South Africa next year for a 10 year family reunion and my parents - in law's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
- I LOVE international travel and if I had the finance I would take my children and travel North America, Canada, Europe, Hawaii, Mauritius and a few other islands as well as Namibia, Botswana, Egypt and Australia.
Now, The six people I'd like to pass the award to are: (I need to bend the rules here sorry ladies)
Michelle from HomeSchooling Downunder.