Thank you Jennifer. I was a little surprised and blessed on Tuesday morning when I got a message and note from Jennifer over at Little Homeschool on The Prairie conferring the Liebster Blog award to me.
Jennifer started her blog back in April this year and has just written a book. I love taking a look at her Craft Monday's posts she has some great ideas for super easy crafts to enjoy with your children.
About the award
Liebster is German and translated means ‘dearest’ or ‘valued’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’ The award is given to talented bloggers who have 200 followers or less, it is a way to show appreciation for other blogs, bring attention to their work and encourage new connections.
This is what is needed to accept the award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Give your top 5 picks for the award (I need to cheat on this one sorry)
- Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
I would like to confer this award to:
I’d love to pass this honor on to some great blogs I've found that embody that description. Will you join me in encouraging these homeschool moms and bloggers?
- Chelle from Last in Line.I really enjoy Chelle's blog posts, she loves to share her experiences and encourage other homeschool moms in the process.
- Nadene from Practical Pages Nadene has a heart for the homeschool comunity. She is creative and loves to find beautiy in the world around her and encourages you to enjoy your family in your journey of homeschooling. Nadene also has some great free resources available on her blog.
- Alecat from Serenades and Solace.Alecat is an encourager at heart and shares her journey with her two children and life at home..
- Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting I enjoy visiting Erin for her encouraging posts. Erin has practical advice and encouraging posts.
- Vicky over at Creating with Wisdom. Vicki's thoughts and insights encourage and inspire me daily.
- Collette over at The Art of Being Mama. I first discovered Collette's blog via Pinterest. I love her photographs and gentle words. She shares some really practical ideas and encourages you as Mom and home educator.