- 250 grams Pasta (OR gluten free pasta)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Cup ready made garlic pasta sauce (I use Stomboli Pasta Sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cubed cucumber
- 310 gram can of whole corn drained
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Cook the pasta
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add in your choice of optional ingredients.
- Drain the pasta and add warm pasta to the sauce.
- Chill and serve.
This salad tastes better if made the day before and allowed to mature. I have made the sauce the night before and left it in the fridge to mature as a different option.