Register your participation at: 52 books in 52 weeks 2012
Register your participation at: Legacy of a Writer: The Contentment Challenge.
- Unveiled the story of Tamar (Series: Lineage of Grace)
- Moses The Deliverer by Ellen Gunderson Traylor.
- Joshua - God's Warrior by Ellen Gunderson Traylor.
- Five Chimney''s by Olga Lengyel
- A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard.
- The Unquiet Bones by Melvin Starr
- A Corpse at St Andrew's Chapel by Melvin Starr.
- The Trail of Ink by Melvin Starr.
- Unhallowed Ground by Melvin Starr.
- The Tainted Coin by Melvin Starr.
- The 10 second Rule (a gift to me)
- The Priest Moses' brother Aaron (Series: Son's of Encouragement)
- The Warrior illuminates the life of Caleb (Series: Son's of Encouragement)
- The Prince illuminates the life of Jonathan. (Series: Son's of Encouragement)
- The Prophet illuminates the life of Amos (Series: Son's of Encouragement)
- The Scribe tells the story of Silas (Series: Son's of Encouragement)
- Unashamed The compelling story of Rahab (Series: Lineage of Grace)
- Unshaken retelling of the story of Ruth, Naomi, and Boaz. (Series: Lineage of Grace)
- Unspoken The scandalous affair of David and Bathsheba. (Series: Lineage of Grace)
- Unafraid The story of Mary. (Series: Lineage of Grace)
- Seasons of Womanhood - Stories of despair and hope
- Living beyond your feelings - Controlling Emotions so they don't control you.
- What's so Amazing about Grace ?
|3 of the 7 book shelves in our home. I am blessed!|
The guidelines/rules for 52 books in 52 Weeks:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday
- Participants may join at any time
- All books are acceptable except children books **
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2012
- Books may overlap other challenges
- Create an entry post linking to 52 books in 52 weeks
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating in 2012 post" .
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post for you to link to reviews of your most current reads
Hosted by Legacy of a Writer
What is the Contentment Reading Challenge? Well, it's based on the idea that we, as avid readers, have many books scattered around our homes--on shelves, in the closet, under the bed, etc.--that we hope to read again "some day", but have not made the time to do so. Or maybe you are continually purchasing new books and never take the time to be content with the ones that are currently on your bookshelf.
- This IS a challenge, so there has to be some goals/levels to set.
There's no pressure--just choose whatever level you think would be good
for you to try and accomplish in this coming year.
* Floating: Skimming the surface, you re-read 5 books you already own.
* Wading: Getting your feet wet, you re-read 10 books you already own.
* Swimming: Immersing yourself again, you re-read 15 books you already own.
* Diving: Going deep into the stories you love, you re-read 20 or more books that you already own.
- This challenge officially starts on January 1st, 2012 and officially ends on December 21st, 2012
- If you have a blog, post about your decision to join in the Contentment Reading Challenge for 2012 and then leave a comment saying you want to join
- How to ruin your life by 40 by Steve Farrar
- What's so Amazing about Grace ? by Philip Yancey
- Unveiled the story of Tamar (Series: Lineage of Grace) COMPLETED
- Moses The Deliverer by Ellen Gunderson Traylor. COMPLETED
- Joshua - God's Warrior by Ellen Gunderson Traylor. COMPLETED