Welcome to the third Pinning it Down Tuesday! Do you find yourself pinning projects to Pinterest, but rarely getting around to doing them? Do you need a bit of encouragement to make some of those projects come to life? Join Pam and Sarah every Tuesday for the Pinning it Down link-up, where we're making a Pinterest project happen in our homes every week. This week is hosted over at Pams
This week I decided to tackle something from my Kids Craft Ideas Board. We made paper snowflakes. The original idea came from Michele Made Me: Reader Question: How do you cut your snowflakes ? Her step by step tutorial is excellent.
Michele has some excellent ideas of what you can do with your snowflakes.
- Junkmail Snowflakes Tutorial ❈ The Wall Blizzard
- Junkmail Snowflakes Tutorial ❈ Gift Toppers
- Junkmail Snowflakes Tutorial ❈ Lanterns
Completed Paper Snowflakes
Photo Collages done with the FREE software Photoscape . Tutorial over at Great Fun 4 Kids.
Are you ready to play along? Here's how the link-up works:
- Choose a project from one of your Pinterest pinboards and make it happen. Blog a little about it. Remember, it doesn't have to be elaborate- we just want to see what you've been up to!
- Make sure you link back to Pams somewhere in your post so others can find us and play along. Feel free to grab our Pinning it Down graphic if you'd like to add it to your post. Also, don't forget proper pinning etiquette and try to include a link back the original idea whenever possible. We want to be sure that cool idea credit is given to the proper person.
- Link up over at Pam's . Make sure you're sending us to your actual post, and not to your general blog address. You can add your link all the way through Friday, so if you haven't gotten a chance to work on any of your pins yet this week, you're not too late