I am excited to introduce you to
Squeebles Spelling Test when I asked about apps for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab2.
The things which sold this app for me are:
- The ability for me to make my own spelling lists (unlimited).
- I am able to say the words and record them.
- It is suitable for all ages.
- I have the ability to customise all aspects of the game
- The game reward system is well balanced. Sir N needs to practice his spelling in order to earn the ability to play the game. It's real life if you use game currency you need to earn more currency through practice.
- Each child has their own portal.
- No in-app purchasing , no adds and no web links It is safe for Sir N.
- Stats and reporting for me to see how he is progressing.
It is available on the following platforms
key stage fun and am impressed with them all. Click on a button to find out more
printable pages for kids who like to colour. As well as a blog (Meet The Squeebles) for your children to read about what the Squeebles get up to.
What are some of your favourite apps for android ?
Tuesdays Treasures. I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!