In our home school this week…
- It is week 5 and we are on a break!
- Are you looking for a second language tutor who will work via Skype ? Have you seen International Homeschooling ? They currently have 17 Languages to choose from and a co-op option.
- What You Should Know About Homeschooling Misconceptions.
- Homeschooling: How To Move From Newbie To Veteran
- Homeschooling the Gifted Child
- Home Schooling in High School: Planning A Course
- For your chance to win an Educational App Bundle from Key Stage Fun pop on over and enter my Give Away.
- Ann Voskamp's post: How to Be the Parent You Want to Be: 40 Things Every Child Must Know Before They Leave Home.
- This week we are still without a vehicle as it's in for repairs we did however go to Science Works and explore their Carnival Science exhibition.
- We also went to Point Cook Homestead with our homeschool support group to start the year.
- Watching Sir N play with his cousins all day!
- Having a weeks holiday this week and reconnecting with family.
Questions/thoughts I have…
- What's your favourite time of day to be on Pinterest ?
- Finding new content for my Pinterest account
- Two product reviews.
- I have two more books that I have not started reading.
- Desperateby Sally Clarkson
- Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food by Lysa TerKeurst
- My Kitchen Blackboard Project over at Debbie's Homeschool Corner.
- I enjoyed Lizzie's post Blessings of Only One Child over at A Dusty Frame.
- Putting Kids on a "Screen-Time Diet" over at Edutopia.
- The Moral Evacuation of the Boy Scouts of Americaover at Kirk Cameron's blog.
- As simply as I can because it's our week of holidays :)
- Homeschool Science & Nature by Michele
- Tabitha Philen (Meet Penny) who has an amazing collection of Pins! I have spent a few days exploring and still have not gone through all her boards. Tabitha has over 12,000 pins. Happy pinning :)
- Melissa Taylor from Imagination Soup who has nearly 7,000 pins for you with a following of 1,301,436 and counting (yes you read that number correctly she has over a million people following her boards!)
I’m grateful for…
- the opportunities that are available to me living in this beautiful country.
|God Made a Mother and You - So Farmer On!|