In our home school this week…
- We had a delightful day playing with static electricity
- Been working through Astronomy and Space Lapbook.
- Creating Lego space stations.
- Working our way through Explode the Code Book 2 and Book 3 together.
- TouchMath Grade 2
- Children's Music Journey we are up to lesson 23 in Volume 1 only 2 more lessons and Sir N starts on Volume 2.
- We watched a great YouTube clip on Aurora Borealis
- Picnic at the park
- Science experiment with the sun.
- Playing with a Van De Graaff Generator
- Space Lego creation
- Rocket picture (ABeka Art)
- Morning tea with Daddy in our new vegetable patch
- Practicing math facts with Math Rider.
- Homeschool Help Series started this week.
- Homeschool Basics: Know the Laws of your State over at Homeschool Creations
- Carnival of Homeschooling over at Mom School. Great list of inspiring blog posts to read.
- Oil Pastels & Water Color Art Project for Kids over at Confessions of a Homeschooler.
- Frazzled Mom who is a 10 year veteran homeschooler and has studied the genus "homeschoolus motherus" and shares some Scientific Classifications of Homeschool Moms. Pop on over and let me know which category you fall under. I am most definately Bookus Collectus
- The practical advice over at Raising Godly Children. Don't Lose Your Cool As a Mom - 10 ideas to help you diffuse your anger when a child misbehaves
- We went across Melbourne and joined in with the Science for Home Educators "A Shocking Experience"
- Kelly Sports
- Watching Sir N play with Static Electricity at "A Shocking Experience" science workshop.
- Getting up super early before the family :)
Questions/thoughts I have…
- What topics would you like to talk about on this blog ?
- The new Homeschool Help Series and a Photo Journal.
- A new banner for this blog. What do you think ?
- A Photo Journal of a day in our Homeschool
- Nothings changed
- O Fabjous Day!! over at Seven Little Australians and Counting.
- More Hands on for Easter over at Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Greek to Us: The Death of Classical Education and It's Consequences over at The Imaginative Conservative
- 20 Common Ways Parents Provoke Children to Anger over at Home Life Ministries
- When it Feels like No One Understands over at Women Living Well.
- Christian Homeschoolers Don't Cut. Do They? over at Prodigal Planet
- The Finished Portrait over at Creating with Wisdom
- Watched Extraordinary People 'Identical Quads' Full and Quads land first job aged five..
- Rice bubble slice
- Corn Chowder
- Are you looking for a review of a new product? Have you seen Schoolhouse Review Crew.
- 20 Must Follow Moms
- The cool weather that has come across our way.
|Don’t just teach kids how to count.|
Teach ‘em what counts most.
You are invited
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor