In my life this week…I'm quiet excited about going on a camping trip this weekend. It's been a while since we have been away for a weekend.
The other thing is I've been sick all week with bronchitis so have accomplished only the bare minimum.
In our home school this week…
- We have had the privileged of two excursions. One to the Barwon waste center and the other was to the science experiment workshop. We got to go into a lab and pretend we are real scientists.
- We continue on working on letter formation using Wet Dry Try app and A reason for Writting.
- Exploring space
- Math Facts
- Piano practice/lessons
Next week The Schoolhouse Review Crew are hosting their quarterly blog hop and this one's theme is: Teaching Creatively.
I am inspired by…
- Ann Voskamps Joy Dare this year. In fact I'm so excited about this life changing experience that I have created a new blog to challenge myself to start seeking to see blessings in my life and chronicle them over at I will enter His courts with thanksgiving.
- This is March's dare
|Source: A Holy Experience|
My favorite thing this week was…
- Starting my One Thousand Gifts Journal.
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before You Begin Your 2nd Term of Life.
- Walnut Hill Home school: One Thousand Gifts
- Marian's Musings From Home
- The Happy Mom Manifesto over at A Holy Experience.
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor