Friday 12 April 2013

HSMJ - Do you know who the best teachers are ?

In my life this week…
I've been feeling really tired and overwhelmed.  I think it's time I took my own advice and had some daily time to replenish my soul. I wrote more about this earlier in the week in my post on How important is time alone and home schooling.

In our home school this week…
    • It's week two of the holidays!
    Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
        I am inspired by…
        Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
        • We have spent a delightful week playing with cousins and homeschool friends.

        My favorite thing this week was…
        • I'm anticipating that will be tomorrow when we go to Anglesea.
        What’s working/not working for us…
        • Having gone away on a three day holiday with another homeschool family last weekend.
        Questions/thoughts I have…
        • How long do you do school each day with your primary aged students ?
        Things I’m working on…
        • A post for next week Tuesday evening on resources to homeschool for FREE
        On My Bedside Table ...
        In Bloggy world I’m reading…

        I’m cooking…
        On Pinterest I found...
        I’m grateful for…
        • the freedom my husband gives me to blog and homeschool :)
        A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

        You are invited
        Yes you are.  I have started a new link up on Tuesdays.  We all have the most amazing books that we discover at the library, bookshop, curriculum fairs and op shops.  If you blog about them please come and link up on Tuesdays with Tuesday's Treasures so we can have a place to discover some new treasures for our families.

        Blessings



        Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

        6 comments:

        1. Thank you for the links, Chareen:-) I'll come back tomorrow for a good browse.

          I love the quote at the end - do you think it could be useful to ponder to avoid burnout?

          I'm impressed at the diversity of your links - wow! Some rich reading there! (Not including mine, of course - that would be conceited but I'm stoked that you included me in such good company!)

          I hope to join in Tuesday Treasures when term starts, again - I'm looking forward to sharing and finding inspiration.

          God bless, Chareen:-)

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. You're welcome Vicky :) I so enjoyed your post on smells and using them to create a safe haven. Thank you for sharing your thoughts they were very encouraging.

            I look forward to you joining in on Tuesday :)
            Blessings

            Delete
        2. You guys look like you are having a blast.
          Blessings, Dawn

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. We had a wonderful time and the best part of the trip was that it was a spontaneous happening! So surprising and enjoyable.

            Delete
        3. I love the idea of Tuesdays Treasures. I will try to remember to link up with you and will look forward to seeing great finds from others! I found you through Homeschool Mother's Journal.

          ReplyDelete
        4. I'll have to come back and visit you again. We homeschool with lots of free resources and I'll want to check out what you will be sharing. betty jo

          ReplyDelete

        I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥