In our home school this week…
- We have had a great week reading and snuggling up on the couch.
- We continued on our space exploration, read about farms
- Visited The Mansion and explored historic building
- Did our first Tennis lesson
- Worked on copy work
- Have you ever wondered how you could homeschool for FREE ? Have a look at these resources.
- Our Favourite Free Resources over at Home Learning Family Going Sane
- Diana Waring's Encouragement for Homeschool Moms Collection (eBook & Audios). Diana has donated a set for one of my readers to win. Pop on in and be sure to enter the draw.
- .This week signaled the beginning of term and we went to tennis lessons for the first time this week :) it was so much fun.
- Nothing else has started up yet.
- We also spent some time fellowshipping with home school families.
|Resources to Help You Homeschool 4 FREE|
- Not enough hours in my day!!
- Do you like twitter ? Any tips ? No I'm not joining twitter but I need to know how it works in order to help someone out. Looking at Tweetdeck and wondering what on earth was going on !! I do not have twitter but need to learn to use it for a new adventure I'm beginning. More on that in a couple of weeks time but for now do you have any tips for me ?
- A blog post on Math.
- A new venture (shhh it's TOP SECRET)
- A possible book giveaway . . . The Christian Parenting Handbook. Not long now and it will be launching. No don't buy it now on Amazon. Wait till launch week when you will be able to receive $400 in Parenting Resources for FREE!
- The Christian Parenting Handbook
- Educating the WholeHearted Child.
- Oooo I just found a new blogger. Actually she's really new she only started blogging this year and already her blog is brimming with great home school idea's and insight! Pop on over and welcome Suzie and have a look at some of the great things she's up to and be inspired over at Suzie's Home Education Ideas
- Smithsonian Magazine 2012 Photography Contest photo's over at boston.com
- What you can do over at Rage Against the Minivan was really heart sore for these children.
- Is Blissdom the Blogging Conference Worth the Money? over at Jenn's RAQ
- How to cope emotionally when your children want nothing to do with you over at Dad's Online.
- Children and Chores: What I’ve learned as a Father over at Dad's Online.
- Enjoyed Bare Foot Hippie Girls insight this week on Homeschoolers Get it FREE
- His plans are perfect! over at My Joy Filled Life
- V****** Hospital Birth of TRIPLETS over at Birth Without Fear
- Top Time Management Secrets to Know by Ann Voskamp over at Mom Heart online.
- Winter food it's been really cold here this week.
- Suzie's Home Education Ideas
- Kylie from Our Worldwide Classroom
- Children's Learning
- My Thoughts Collection
- DIY by Jonathan
- Easter Crafts & Ideas by Martha Stewart Living
- The love of family.
- Bloggers who encourage one another and wives who remind us to Watch over our Marriages.
- Ann who encourages us count our blessings daily.
You are invited
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor