The theme for my 5 days is Curriculum Choices. My aim is not to list every single resource out there (That in itself would be almost impossible as the Internet is an ever changing place). My aim is to give you some ideas to start you off.
Today's theme is Fine Arts.
I first discovered fine arts when I started reading Karen Andreola's book: A Charlotte Mason Companion. I was greatly intrigued with the concept of listening to great composers and studying the masters in art.
What is Fine Art
Definition of FINE ART
- art (as painting, sculpture, or music) concerned primarily with the creation of beautiful objects —usually used in plural b : objects of fine art
- an activity requiring a fine skill
- Barb over at Harmony Fine Arts
- Jimmie from Jimmie's Collage.
- Nadene over at Practical Pages.
- Erica over at Confessions of a Homeschooler
World's Greatest Artists
- Mary over at Home Grown Learners
Homeschool in the Woods
So Far in the series
Be sure to hop on over to the crew blog to read more posts from this series