Thursday 1 August 2013

You're Invited to a Special Event


Dates: 19-23 August 2013
Time: Each day listen to sessions from
  • 1:00 pm until 8:00 pm eastern 
  • 10:00 am until 5:00 pm Pacific
  • 3:00 am until 10 am Australia EST. 
All sessions will be recorded and attendees will have access after the event.

Tickets are US $24 per person and can be purchased from Schoolhouse.


Including special guests
  1. Ray Comfort - Living Waters
  2. Carol Topp 
  3. Dean Butler -
  4. Adam Andrews 
  5. Todd Wilson  - The Family Man
  6. Andrew Pudewa 
  7. Jessica Hulcy  - Konos
  8. Ann Dunagan 
  9. Diana Waring - History Alive
  10. Christine Field 
  11. Dr. Jay Wile 
  12. David C. Gibbs III 
  13. Hal & Melanie Young 
  14. David Stelzl 
  15. Kim Kautzer 
  16. Davis Carman 
  17. Antony Kolenc 
  18. Evonne Mandella 
  19. Terri Johnson 
  20. Tyler Hogan 
  21. Andy Harris 
  22. Marie Rippel 
  23. Jennifer Courtney 
  24. Deborah Wuehler 
  25. Joaquin Fernandez 
  26. Heather Laurie - Special Needs Homeschooling
  27. Malia Russell - Homemaking 911 
I am so excited because I can attend from the comfort of my home.  I am also happy to know that all the sessions will be recorded so that I can listen to the ones I miss due to the time zone difference for me being in Australia.

Will you be attending ?
Blessings
Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥