- How to Write a Book Review Los Angeles Valley College Library
- Dalhousie University Book Reviews How to write a book review
I am super excited because today is the day I join my home school friends for the annual trip to check out the Koorong bookstore on the otherside of Melbourne! Can't wait. 6 hours of browsing books, cd's and DVD's.
In our home school this week…
- We finished reading Happy Birthday Mrs Piggle-Wiggle much to Sir N's delight.
- Started multiplication in Exploring Arithmetic 3
- Getting into appreciating poetry is taking work ...
- Enjoyed some arts in that we attended a concert with Melvin Tix and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.
- Working our way through the Ten Commandments in Studying God's Word Book C
- Free Christmas Carol Unit Study over at Homegrown Learners. This contains printables, links, music and more
- For FREE printable Nursery Rhyme Sheet Music go to Let's Play Music. This page also contains FREE Music Theory pages to print.
- HUGE List of Free Homeschool Curriculum & Resources
- Free Printable School Calendar for 2013-2014
- Free Daily & Weekly Planner Printables for Homeschool Moms
- Are you studying the life cycle of the monarch butterfly ? Did you know you can purchase a chrysalis here in Australia ? Butterfly Adventures.
- 5 Christmas books FREE for your Kindle
- It's been a quiet rest of the week due to a public holiday.
My favourite thing this week was…
- Reading about the journey Patrick McConlogue is taking in Experience: I taught a homeless man to code and following them on Facebook as this journey is ongoing at present.
- Having a look at the ideas in this post 22 Things That Belong In Every Bookworm’s Dream Home
- This Man Was Down on His Luck, but NEVER Gave Up His Faith. Just Watch What Happened! Beautiful. Sad. Poignant.
- Late bed times. This is my nemesis. I love the quiet nights when I can focus on research, blogging etc but hate the early mornings. If only I could start later but alas Sir N is up like clock work at 7 am ...
- Understanding the ingredients used in Trim Health Mama. I've been researching
What Is Glucomannan Powder And How Does It Influence Your Body?
Glucomannan: The Weight-Loss Supplement Dr. Oz Loves
- Two reviews this week If You Were Me And Lived In ...
- The Important Winter Car Seat Safety Rule You're Probably Breaking & Why You Must Stop Now (PHOTOS) this is a good read. Now I understand why I need to take baby out of those thick jackets/snowsuits before putting them into car seats.
- On Godvine I watched Bus Driver Guardian Angel Saves Woman From Jumping to Her Death
- Really enjoyed listening to this young peoples choir sing blessing to the Lord.
- Doctors Tried to Kill This Baby with Chemicals... but God Saved His Life. Twice. This man is an abortion survivor. His mother tried to kill him while he was in the womb, but God saved him. Then, as he grew up, God found a way to save him again. Simply incredible.
- How to be a perfectly Miserable Mother so true in more ways than one.
- Staying at Home with Your Kids When You Can Barely Afford It been there doing that.
- I watched Eva's journey. Baby Eva on TVNZ
- Dear Martha Stewart, Here's What You SHOULD Have Said About Bloggers
- The new normal: Dutch parents ... this article must be read with caution. Very sad in deed. I felt so very angry reading it.
- 6 Most Weird Bans Around The World I love trivia so enjoyed this post. Did you know in Denmark you have to choose your child’s name from a list with 24,000 names given by the government?
- Reading this saddened me as South Africa is the land of my birth Juju’s prophet predicts bloody revolt
- Pregnant and homeless on the doorsteps of a Christian megachurch sadly this is so true. We are sometimes so heavenly minded we are of no earthly good ...
- I'm so happy to read Our Big News!!! over at A Wise Woman builds Her House
- I'm contemplating making my own Cream of Mushroom Soup Cubes.
- Luscious Lemon Yogurt
- Beef Stroganoff Recipe – E Style!
- Home Made Bread my mom created this recipe and it's super easy and very tasty.
- Our 2014 Speaker blog posts Great posts from our Speakers at next years 2:1 convention. Get to know the ladies who touch so many hearts through social media
- This reminder about marriage and it's values Marriage Isn’t For You
- Trim & Healthy: How to Lose Fast & How to Stall
- I don't think many could be this honest about life and marriage and end it with a huge leap of encouragement If Im really being honest....
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor