In our home school this week…
- We started recorder lessons this week. Fun. I'm learning to play too. Pity I can't find the safe spot I put them in last year and now need to purchase new ones ...
- We have added playing Naughts and Crosses (Tic-tac-toe) between lessons. I've been caught out a few times going to need to focus more ...
- N has been really enjoying Science 4 Us this week. There are some tongue twisting comparison words in science ... Qualitative and Quantitative to name two we learned this week.
- Level two of Children's Music Journey
- French. We have had an interesting start to learning to speak French with Mango Languages.
|TL - Mango Languages FRENCH |
TR - huge aquarium at The Children's Hospital
BL - Love this quote on my 2014 calender
BR - Year two on Children's Music Journey
- Free Homeschool Resources & Printables over at Homeschooling Hearts and Minds
- Delight-directed Learning for ANY Homeschool — Part One over at The Busy Mom
- Characteristics Checklist for Gifted Children
- Demystifying the Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Students may be disadvantaged by starting school at 5 years old
- homeschooled children and socialisation
- How I made sure all 12 of my kids could pay for college themselves loved reading this. It's inspirational and encouragaing. I wish more people would share this kind of wisdom.
- I Was Homeschooled some thoughts and reflections by a homeschool Mom
- Top 10 Blogs for Homeschool Science Inspiration
- Loved reading this post by Diana Reenvisioning Me
- The Not-Back-To-School party at Adventure Park. There were over 260 home schoolers at this event this year. Great way to start the new school year.
- Recorder Lessons
- Lunch at Granny
- The Not-Back-To-School party
- Loving having a Motivated Mom's Planner so good having someone else decide what needs to be done around here
- I'm looking forward to the new parenting course by Shirley Solis. Building Character.
- 70+ Resources for Valentines Day 2014
- This weeks Virtual Fridge post
- Doctor snaps photo of baby born in amniotic sac
- 11-Year-Old Cupcake Entrepreneur’s Inspiring Success Story
- Carman ‘Worried, Really Worried,’ About His ‘Fatal Infection’
- 7 Ways a Wife Injures a Husband Without Even Knowing It
- Christian Contemporary music star Natalie Grant was nominated for two Grammys.
- How to get missing LEGO pieces for Free!
- 21 Paintings You Won’t Believe Aren’t Photographs
- An Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season. But Nothing Could Prepare Me For The Last One.
- This is such a good thing to know and so very easy to do Ring removal technique: Using an oxygen mask strap
- A Student Asked Billy Joel To Play A Song With Him.
- The $19 Hat - 5 Lessons for Kids During No Spend Month
- Shelter from the storm: Teachers entertained, dried tears of kids stuck overnight at school
- Can the European Parliament call a halt to prostitution as we know it?
- Baby twins' convo will make you smile (Video)
- The 3 Deadliest Words In The World - "It's A Girl"
- This article was so interesting Pregnancy No Proof of Motherhood; Woman Was Her Own Twin-and the Twin Was the Mother of Her Children
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies. These are my new favourite super food :)
I’m grateful for…
- The support my husband gives me on our home education journey.
Wow and wow. I was so blessed watching this clip The Family Didn’t See This Surprise From God Coming.
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor