- If You Were me and Lived In... Mexico
- If you were me and lived in... France...
- If you were me and lived in... South Korea...
- If you were me and lived in ... Norway...
Inside the book
- The country is introduced by way of a map with the capital city clearly marked.
- Where it can be found in the world
- An interesting facts about Australia and it's capital city.
- The different common names for boys and girls
- An introduction to the language and money
- A significant landmark (Great Barrier Reef)
- A common cuisine (Vegemite)
- Children's games
- Historical fact (Australia Day)
- Pronunciation guide
- If You Were me and Lived In Australia
- Paperback: 26 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490522395
- ISBN-13: 978-1490522395
- Kindle $ 0.99
- Paperback: $8.99
- Pre K to age 8