Thursday 15 January 2015

Mirror Painted Butterflies {Virtual Fridge}

This Week

It's still school holidays for us here in Australia and so Sir N and I have not resumed art class I thought I would share this mirror painting exercise we did last year. This is a super easy craft to do with your children.

Fold a piece of paper in half.  Using an acrylic paint paint a picture on one half.  Re-fold and rub.  Open up to reveal your completed picture.

Featured This Week
Last year I shared about this wonderful book called Finger Print Drawing Book. This weeks feature is from The Mad House.  Jen shares a wonderful tutorial on creating Fingerprint Monster thank you cards.

 


Your Turn
This month's theme/challenge is Doors.  You can read more about it here: January Challenge Doorways

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥