In my life this week…
- We are trying to get back into the swing of things ...
- I am rearranging my library of books.
- 5 Things to Remember When You're Planning Your Homeschool Curriculum
- Two weeks left to get your FREE States and Capitals Printable Flash Cards and Worksheets
- Using Picture Books to Demonstrate Narrative Writing.
- Special Needs education Homeschool Moms share on how they structure different areas in order to support their children’s educational needs.
- Grab Your FREE bundle of LOVE from the Old Schoolhouse
- 5 Ways to Weave Hymns into Your Days
- Valentine Rose Art
- Websites for Teaching Trigonometry
- Get SKWIRK for half price over at Our World Wide Classroom
In our home school this week…
- .We have continued reading The Wizard of Oz.
- Enjoyed learning about the Greek and Roman gods in a Child's History of the World.
- Read about the Illiad and the Odessey
- Made a Valentine's Angel
- Commenced recorder lessons for 2015
- Practiced catching a tennis ball for the upcoming Boys Brigade International Games
- Continued reading the orginal Hans Christian Anderson stories.
- Recommenced our art drawing technique class.
- We've been reading Dinosaurs of Eden in preparation of our trip to see Walking with Dinosaurs in March.
- Continued with our science studies of the planets.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- This week was considerably quieter than last week!
- We had recorder and art lessons.
My favourite thing this week was…
- I love this gentle reminder I can never put myself back in the picture
- Being encouraged and reminded by Sarita in this post Eight ways to show your family love throughout your homeschool day
- The Preschool Years ~ Turning Mommy Guilt into Mommy Grace
Things I’m working on…
- This week we made a Valentine's Angel in our art class.
- Sharing about our Sand Sculpting Field Trip
- Sunset Wonders a photo journal
- Some ideas on this years curriculum for Nathaniel Year 4 Curriculum
- This afternoon I will be sharing a day in our life ...
- Do you keep a Common Place Book ? IF so why ? What is it ? I want to know more ...
- I started researching it
On the WWW I’m reading…
- This is an interesting read on the dangers of Social Media and the ramifications of a word carelessly spoken How One Stupid Tweet Blew Up Justine Sacco’s Life
- The Reality of a “Fifty Shades” Relationship Guilty of first degree murder of his wife, and the reason ... She would not consent to a Fifty Shades Relationship with her spouse
- This was cute Penguin goes shopping Video
- Lessons I’ve Learned from Parenting Teens
- 18 Lego Hacks We Are Obsessed With
- 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Chase People Away from Your Blog
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
- Week in Review
- Field Trips
- School Work
- Homeschool projects
- And anything homeschool related.