Saturday 14 March 2015

Still Away but enjoying school {HSMJ}

In my life this week…
  • I'm feeling so blessed to be up at the homestead resting in between trips back home.
  • Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and some of the family are coming out to Fox Hill to celebrate his special day.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Our week in Pictures on Instagram


In our home school this week…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Nathaniel and I are currently house sitting for a friend and comuting home a couple of times a week.  It's been a wonderful experience being out in the wild.  We're loving being in the Australian bush and hearing all the wonderful birds and enjoying our hosts vegetable patch. It's been so wonderful eating fresh from the garden.
My favourite thing this week was…


 Things I’m working on…
 On the WWW I’m reading…
  • One of the things I really enjoy about Instagram is the community there.  They are so supportive and encouraging.  Last year we made a new friend there and earlier this year she came down to Melbourne for a visit.  We spent the most wonderful day at Werribee Open Range Zoo together.  Liz is a blogger and has shared some of her wonderful memories in these two wonderful posts: A Day at the Zoo - Part 1 and Part 2
  • 10 Early Autism Signs
  • Here’s How the New Christian Left Is Twisting the Gospel
  • Limited internet has meant I've been reading the old fashioned way ... in books.  It's made me realise that I need to take more time in my day to actually read :)  I have been enjoying tucking into Trim Healthy Mama and Motivate Your Child
 I’m cooking…
  • I've discovered you really can do Trim Healthy Mama without purchasing any fancy ingredients.  Being in someone elses home has made me think outside the square when I'm cooking my dinners.  It's been a great experience.
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


"Genius is not knowing everything. It's knowing how to find everything". - Albert Einstein.

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥