Tuesday 1 September 2015

Trim Healthy Mama Summer in a Cup


Spring is in the air and I have been looking for something delicious to drink.  I was scrolling through #trimhealthymama on Instagram and saw a post for Green Tea Lemonade. I had read about the health benefits of green tea and really wanted to incorporate it into my daily routine. This is my tweeked version and let's just say that I am no longer hankering after orange juice ...

Trim Healthy Mama Summer in a Cup Recipe

  • 2 green tea bags steeped in hot water for 4 min*.
  • 2 tsp sweetener or more if you have a sweet tooth.
  • Allow it to cool
  • Add juice from one lemon
  • 2000 mg vit C
  • Optional ½ teaspoon Orange Oil
 *Green Tea is very bitter if you steep it too long so remember to steep for no longer than four minutes.
** I also make this drink using  Mandarin Orange Green Tea Mandarin Orange Green Tea as my green tea base.



Read More Online
Looking forward to Summer Downunder!
Blessings
Chareen

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks really good! I have a friend who will enjoy this for sure! A nice twist on Singing Canary.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥