In my life this week…
- We are New Zealand citizens who are currently living in Australia under a bi-lateral agreement. Recently the Australian government announced a new pathway to citizenship for NZ citizens who arrived in Australia between 27 February 2001 to 19 February 2016. Please be in prayer for us over this as this is something we desire for our family having a pathway to citizenship. For my New Zealand friends who are in Australia here is some information for you: Additional citizenship pathway for New Zealanders
- I'm still on a mission to regain health and strength this year. I just found a wonderful post by Dolly: How to get started on THM on a budget.
- Goodness I'm looking forward to next week we are going away for a weeks holidays!
- Favorite Librivox Stories for Kids
- Shakespeare for Kids: An Easy 5-Step Plan
- Check out this fabulous YouTube channel: How it's Made. Most are 5 min in length and answer the age old questions we all have on How do they make that?
In our home school this week…
- We learned how to make our own home made yoghurt. I'm so pleased we did as now 800 grams of greek yoghurt will only cost me $1 to make ...
- We completed the second class of the Repeated Sweets DVD.
- Nathaniel was blessed with a Stopmotion Explosion kit and has been experimenting with it ever since.
- Our mushrooms reached maturity and we were able to harvest and cook them.
- Started reading some Usborne Beginners Science books. (Weather and Tadpoles and Frogs)
- Commenced a new missionary biography from YWAM - William Booth
- Finished reading Joseph Haydon - the Merry Little Peasant.
- Went on a field trip to Cooks Cottage
- Started reading Egypt in Spectacular Cross-Section
My favourite thing this week was…
- Erin from over at Seven Little Australians shared this post that spoke to the heart of what I think and feel lately about my little blog and my homeschool journey. How to Find (or Re-find) Your Passion
- I can so identify with my friend on this. This is a post written by a missionary friend who is currently 'home' on furlow Every step I take I take in you…
- I was reminded how blessed I am and how much God takes care of this when I read this on a new friends blog 10 Years of Provision
- Oh I loved seeing this post: Sorry, You’ve Been Using Post-Its All Wrong… Here’s The Right Way now I know why my notes would never lie flat!
Things I’m working on…
- The Virtual Curriculum Fair - Week 2 Science, Math and Logic
- Places to Explore near Melbourne
- Step ONE of our Repeated Sweets Project
- Why did you start blogging (and why do you keep blogging)?
On the WWW I’m reading…
- On Graduations, Mom, and a Throw-Back Thursday too
- This could be awkward or a blessing: How Can You Help Someone Whose Home is Filthy?
- Hmm this is a good reminder for all of us: Extravagance Verses Prudence
- The REAL reason Facebook Really Wants You to Use Its New Reaction Buttons
- Oh this is hear touching - Before losing his battle with cancer, teen invents IV pole 'lily pads' to help sick children
- It's so good to read encouraging write ups like this: To the Strangers in Whole Foods Who Surrounded Me After News of My Father’s Suicide
- For my blogging friends here is a great write up from Google about your review posts - Best practices for bloggers reviewing free products they receive from companies
- How to Find (or Re-find) Your Passion
- If you are in Australia and looking for Konjac noodles check out ZERO
- What I learned while following the Trim Healthy Mama’s Stubborn Losers Menu
This week Joey passed from earth to glory. This is an amazing video of her singing a love song to her husband for the first day after she is gone and walking on streets of gold... Be sure to have your tissues handy when watching When I'm Gone. It was a timely reminder for me to appreciate Paul more.
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
Week in Review
And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.