Thursday 24 August 2017

Birch Grove Water Colour Paintings {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
The week before last I shared a featured an amazingly easy art project over at Homeschool Coffee Break: water colour Birch Grove project.  This was one of the most effective and easy art projects we have attempted.  I was rather pleased with the results of this project.

Chareen

Ethan (11)

Laura (12)

Nathaniel (12)


Are you on INSTAGRAM ?  You can now use your IG account to link up an show us your art adventures.


This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is from over at Homeschool Coffee Break.  I always love to see the progress of budding artists.  Kennedy's art inspires me to keep doing art projects with my children.

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.


4 comments:

  1. The birch groves turned out great!! Love seeing this project done by others and the different ways they come out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥