Tuesday 7 November 2017

Silent Night & Other Christmas Carols

I love this time of the year and I love beautiful books just as much.  That is why I just had to share this beautiful treasure I found at the local library. Silent Night & Other Christmas Carols includes a CD with carols and beautiful pop up inserts on every page.  It's beautifully illustrated and is the sort of book you can spend hours looking over.

Silent Night and Other Christmas Carols
  • Format Hardback | 18 pages
  • Dimensions 240 x 298 x 19mm | 692g
  • Publication date 01 Oct 2010
  • Publisher The Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
  • Publication City/Country Ferntree Gully, VIC, Australia
  • Language English
  • Illustrations note chiefly col. Illustrations
  • Illustrated by Lee Krutop
  • ISBN10 1741785847
  • ISBN13 9781741785845
Christmas Carols contained:
  • The First Noel
  • O Come, All Ye Faithful
  • Silent Night
  • Deck the Halls
  • Away in a Manger
  • Good King Wenceslas
  • O Christmas Tree
  • Joy to the World!
I hope your family will be as blessed by this book as we have been

Love and Blessings
Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥