Friday 2 August 2019

ABC of Homechooling {Not Back to School Blog Hop}

I have had the most wonderful few weeks.  For my birthday my family gifted me a very precious week with my homeschool and life friend Jenny in New Zealand.  One of the most amazing and unplanned happenings was meeting up with three other ladies who were all home educating with me two decades ago!  Between us we have over a century of homeschooling experience.  I was so blessed by each and everyone of these woman!


When we began home educating there was very little on the Internet, no computer programs to homeschool with, we had curriculum catalogues and each others experience.  Today we have the world at our finger tips courtesy of the www.

I have been privileged over the past few years to work alongside incredible home educating families who have a passion to share their homeschool experiences with the homeschooling community over at the Homeschool Review Crew.

Each year these wonderful woman gather together to encourage the home educating community and this year they are busy preparing to share and encourage you during the week of the 12th of August in the Annual Not Back to Homeschool Blog Hop.

Here is a sneak peak at some of the topics being shared during the week:
  • Year-Round Homeschooling
  • Eclectic Homeschooling
  • ABC of Homeschooling
  • Adding Fun to Your Homeschooling
  • Large Family Homeschooling
  • A Quest for a Great Homeschool Year
  • Looking Back on Homeschooling High School
  • Homeschool Life Skills
  • Homeschooling with Autism
  • Homeschool High School
  • Favourite Homeschool Things
  • Relaxed Homeschooling
  • Upper Grade Homeschooling
 I am looking forward to hearing from my fellow Crew members.  Over the past few years I have participated in a few 5 Days of ... blog hops and really enjoyed the experience.

This year I will be writing about the ABC of Homeschooling
  • A = Art in your homeschool
  • B = Books about homeschooling
  • C = Charlotte Mason
  • D =Don't Change a Thing
  • E =Encouragement for the Year Ahead
Mark your calendar and be sure to pop on over daily for some home school encouragement and equipping.

Blessings
Chareen
PS if you are on Pinterest be sure to follow the 2019 Annual Not Back to School Homeschool Blog Hop Board for homeschool encouragement and inspiration.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥