Friday 31 May 2013

HSMJ - the one about Bird Books, Monet Garden and Handel.

In my life this week…
Nominations for the Circle of Mom's Top 25 opened and Every Bed of Roses has been nominated.

I have so enjoyed remembering each of my children and learning to look at them afresh in the Releasing the Butterfly's series this month.

I'm so excited Mary from over at Homegrown Learners has finished her book!  I have been blessed with a copy of SQUILT {Music Appreciation Made Simple} to preview.  It arrived yesterday and I am looking forward to using Chapter 9 next week.

I have enjoyed looking at photographs of famous creative people: 40 Inspiring Work spaces of the Famously Creative.

In our home school this week…

    Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…




    Notebooking Pages 
    is having a 7th Birthday 
    Save $25 for just 1 more day!










    I am inspired by…
    Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
    • Lots of Dr and Physiotherapy appointments!
    • Tennis and Kelly Sports
    • Science experiments at the T Family
    • Play group with the L family
    • Catch up with the M family.
    My favourite thing this week was…
    Full Scale Lego X-Wing

    What’s working/not working for us…
    • Quitting my gym membership and sleeping in in the morning.  I'm more of a night owl.

    Questions/thoughts I have…

    Things I’m working on…
    On My Bedside Table ...
    • Nothing has changed
    In Bloggy world I’m reading…
    I’m cooking…
    • Nothing inspiring this week.  We're in survival mode and I'm grateful my sister has been here to pull up the slack from me.
    On Pinterest I found...
    I’m grateful for…
    A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


    Blessings



    Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

    1 comment:

    1. WOW MY son is drooling over the LEGO Model! Have a wonderful weekend!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥