Do creative arts, nature walks, drama, read alouds or spontaneous acts seem only a distant dream in your life?
Yet these Treasured Moments shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.
We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?
... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.
I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams. Hosted by Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting
My Treasured Moments this week are:
- Having my daughters work experience hours recognized.
- Enjoying fellowship with two other home school families.
- Feeling well after four weeks of being sick.
- Listening to my three children laughing and enjoying each other.
- Having Sir N ask if we can please go on a picnic and use our picnic blanket and some food.
- Coming home to two wonderfully cooked meals by my mom after work :)
- Finally ordering my curriculum for the year :)
To join in you are welcome to add your post on Seven Little Australians and Counting using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual post) and include a link back to Erins post. If you haven't a blog we would still love to hear your voice, just leave your stories in the comments
PS this list is normally hosted on a Saturday (I am a little late this week )