Friday 26 August 2011

"A" you're adorable

My daughter called me over today and showed me this (Thank you so much Miss J). I think as mothers we need to hear this every now and then




For those of you who would like the lyrics:

When Johnny Jones was serenading Mary,
He sure could quote a lot of poetry
But he'd much rather tell her
what he learned in his speller
When they both attended PS thirty-three....

(chorus)
"A," you're adorable, "B," you're so beautiful,
"C," you're a cutie full of charms.
"D," you're a darling and "E," you're exciting
And "F," you're a feather in my arms.
"G," you look good to me, "H," you're so heavenly,
"I," you're the one I idolize.
"J," we're like Jack and Jill, "K," you're so kissable,
"L," is the lovelight in your eyes.

"M," "N," "O," "P," I could go on all day.
"Q," "R," "S," "T," alphabetically speaking, you're OK.

U," made my life complete, "V," means you're very sweet,
Double-"U" "X" "Y" "Zee."
It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me.
(repeat the chorus)


Words and original music: Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise and Sidney Lippman
Copyright: 1948 Music of the Times Publ. Corp.
Source: Fifty-Seven Accordians published by
Charles Hansen Distributor, New York
Transcribed: Dilly

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥