Saturday, 10 September 2011
Treasured Moments (3)
Do creative arts, nature walks, drama, read alouds or spontaneous acts seem only a distant dream in your life?
Yet these Treasured Moments shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.
We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?
... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.
I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams. Hosted by Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting
My Treasured Moments this week are:
1. Rose No 2 passing her Learner Driver Permit.
2. Watching Sir N enjoy doing a String Art project with his Dad.
3. Discovering I had been tagged in a Homeschool Meme Thank you Erin for the tag I really enjoyed doing this one.
4. Being encouraged as I read posts at Creating with Wisdom, Seven Little Australians and Counting, Morning Cuppa's with Glenys, and Homeschooling Downunder to name a few.
5. Spending time with my parents who are living with us at the moment and getting to know them a little better.
6. Going to the local indoor playground and watching the nieces and nephews all play together, over coming their fears and conquering their individual mountains. Wonderful memories.
To join in you are welcome to add your post on Seven Little Australians and Counting using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual post) and include a link back to Erins post. If you haven't a blog we would still love to hear your voice, just leave your stories in the comments.