Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tuesdays Treasures - A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post to Learning All the Time Favourite Resource Link Up

This week ...

A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays


  • Format: Paperback 
  • Number of Pages: 584 
  • Vendor: Heart of Wisdom Publishing
  • Publication Date: June 2001
  • ISBN: 0970181604
  • Author Robin Sampson & Linda Pierce
  • Illustrator:
Along with my Mom I have embarked on a journey through the bible Cover to Cover. For the past couple of months we have been reading about the feasts the Lord required of the Israelite people. This has made me rather curious about the feasts and how as Christians we can celebrate the fulfillment and teach our children about them.  I found this book and thought I would share it with you.

The book is available from: Amazon, Fishpond, Book Depository. For a free pdf download of 39 pages please visit Heart of Wisdom.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥