around Australia and New Zealand.
In our homeschool this week…
- We continued on our Abeka Maths.
- Working on logic puzzles.
- Finished reading about tadpoles and frogs.
- Observed our tadpoles.
- Prepared for our upcoming trip to Queensland.
- The Homeschool Chicks are hosting a Favourite Homeschool Teaching Tools Pinning Party / Blog Hop. Be sure to add your post the linky is open until the end of December.
- Voting is now live for The 8th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards.
- Heidi St John who blogs over at The Busy Homeschool Mom. This week she blogged about our value as Mom's. Her post is titled: Redeeming the Time here is a sneak peak:
Grandma said to me, “Heidi, the best thing you will ever do in this life is to love your husband and to raise your children to love and serve the Lord. Don’t let the world fool you into thinking that having children is anything less than the best thing you’ll ever do.” She should know.
I recently spoke to a group of women in Washington about the blessing of motherhood. It seems odd to me that many Christians have bought into the world’s way of looking at children. It must grieve the heart of God when we think of our children as anything less than a gift straight from the heart of the Creator Himself......
- By some video's on God Vine.
Police Officer's Final Act of Kindness Caught on Tape Before Dying
Compilation of the Best Funny Baptisms (this was really funny)
80 Year Old Mother of Seven Auditions and Gives the Judges a Surprise
Katy Perry Performs an Amazing Duet with a Girl with Autism
Life of a Disabled Man is Turned Around - All Because of a Blanket this is amazing.
Sergeant Saves an Elderly Couple Trapped in a Burning Car
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- On Saturday Sir N and Paul went rowing on the Werribee River and I joined Belinda and we went to Geelong to attend the annual Crop 4 a Cause. We spent the day making Christmas Cards.
- On Sunday we had a busy day we met up with my cousin who came out from South Africa, first time we have caught up in over 15 years. We met up with a home school family for morning tea, Paul worked with a TV crew doing the weather crossings. We also went to a friends house to celebrate a birthday. It was an awesome day!
- We went to watch Maximus Musicus Music Mouse which was performed by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.
My favorite thing this week was…
- Going to watch Maximus Musicus Music Mouse which was performed by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.
- Looking for things to photography for an Instagram photo a day challenge.
- Trying to do too much school and prepare for a three week traveling vacation!
- Do you use affiliate links on your blog ? What are your feelings if someone does use them ?
- Setting up affiliate accounts with
- Book Depository.com
- Christian Book.com
- and updating my Disclosure policy.
- As well as move some of my links from the sidbar and updating my about me page.
- Nothings changed because we have been preparing for our trip today.
- Classical Conversations over at Mount Hope Chronicles.
- Are you struggling to Disciplin your children over at Sarah Mae.
- Math Journaling over at Little Homeschool on the Prairie.
- Pavlova for a friends birthday cake.
- Meringues for the party.
- Potato Bake for a barbeque.
- Lamb casserole
- This amazing pin. This lady is on a mission. She takes a piece of donated clothing which is unable to be sold due to damage. Her mission is to ReFashions it and wear it. She shows you before, the process and the result. Amazing! She does an outfit a day. The item is returned to the Thrift Store and sold to raise funds for a Woman's Shelter.
- Kim Sevier has over 8,000 pins for you to look through.
- Karyn Yamanaka with over 1000 pins.
- Laura Orak with over 4600 pins.
- For family to love and the opportunity to go away on holiday for the next three weeks.
|From: The Busy Homeschool Mom on Facebook.|
This post is linking to:
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
iHomeschool - Homeschool Mothers Journal
iHomeschool - Homeschool Mothers Journal
Hammock Tracks - Its A Wrap