Last week Joelle from over at Homeschooling for His Glory blessed and encouraged me with this award. Thank you Joelle for Awarding me The Homeschool Liebster Blogging Award!
Awards come with rules
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award.
- Thank the person who nominate you and link back to their blog.
- I enjoy taking a picnic to anywhere.
- I speak two languages (English and Afrikaans)
- I love peppermint chocolate ♥♥♥
- I have just started learning to play the piano
- I've owned a piano I can't play yet for nine years! see point four.
- I own five hermit crabs.
- I don't like bees.
- I'm afraid of sharks in the sea and crocodiles in rivers.
- I have a personal library of over 2500 books (that's NOT because I homeschool that's because I ♥ books!)
- If I had money I would travel the world. In fact I think I would love to work traveling the world and blogging about the experience as I went. So if you know of a travel company looking for some one to do that send them my email address.
- I love taking photo's and normally take way too many! (On Sunday I took 300 at the zoo....)
- What is the thing you like the least about homeschooling?
Washing the dishes :)
- What is your biggest motivation to keep homeschooling?
Enjoying the company of my children. Some days that's so easy and it's the memory of those days that inspire me on days when I don't like their company! The second thing that inspires me is all the wonderful resources out there as I am so looking forward to learning and doing with Sir N
- What is your favorite part of the year?
- What is your favorite food to cook?
Dinner for guests when they come over. Chicken
- What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?
Cuddle on the couch and read a good story or watch a great movie oh and go on picnics.
- What would the perfect vacation look like for you?
One where I did not have to plan or cook any meals. Have lots of time to read and enough money to explore.
- What is your favorite Bible passage?
I have a few of those ! I like Those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength and Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- What is your favorite Praise and Worship song?
Mmmm this one is hard as I love worship. Gentle heartfelt worship.
- What is the #1 curriculum you would recommend?
- What is your favorite attribute of God?
- How often do you meet with other homeschoolers?
Sometimes daily :) Our regular days are once a week on a Wednesday and fortnightly on a Monday afternoon.
- Can you speak a second language, if so what is it ?
- What's your favourite book ?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go ?
- What do you use to teach a second language ?
- What's your favourite day of the week ?
- How long have you homeschooled ?
- What's your favourite worship song ?
- What's your favourite Christian DVD ?
- Do you use a curriculum or mix and match ?
- Are you on Pinterest ? If so what's your page address ?
- How long does it take you to write a blog post ?
- Vicky at Creating with Wisdom
- Brandi over at Autumn Fawn Lane
- Michele at Family Faith and Fridays
- Kiristi at The Potters Hand Academy
- Sarah at Delivering Grace
- Our Homeschool Studio
- April from Coffee, Cobwebs and Curriculum
- Me Momma over at Schooling in the sun
- Our Happy Homestead
- Bethany over at Little Homeschool Blessings
- Mama Bird over at All my Baby Birds
- Linda at All The Rivers Run