Paul has managed to injure himself this week at work and is now at home and has a few appointments with Dr's and Physiotherapists. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
The scales numbers went in the correct direction this week and I started doing a walking DVD this week at home. I have been surprised by just how unfit I've become in the last year. I must say this journey has given me a fresh appreciation for my husbands back problems but I'm now seriously over being in pain all the time! I wish I could go to sleep and wake up thin . . .
In our home school this week…
- We did a refresher on Fire Safety and took a trip to the Fire Station.
- Have been studying the United Kingdom and exploring the joys of plenty to see on YouTube.
- We have also completed our second art project with See the Light and enjoyed it.
- A friend of mine has loaned us Handel: At the Court of Kings. What a delightful living book to introduce a composer. We also listened to Hallelujah Handel.
- We made a Chinese Lantern.
- Draw and tell Freebie over at Homeschool Chicks
- Life Happens: Is Your Homeschooling Success in Jeopardy ? over at Bow of Bronze
- 10 Reasons you can Homeschool over at Homegrown Learners.
- Grammar Ninja Online and down loadable game
- Danielle's Place a gorgeous website full of hands on learning. Please note that you may not pin any of these pages on Pinterest. If you would like to Pin the owners of the site have asked us to please pin from their Pinterest boards. Any pins pinned from their site will be deleted.
- Have you seen the Schoolhouse Library ? Check it out. There are over 175 eBooks for $25. Value for money.
- When All the Negativity & Pessimism is Getting to You over at (in)courage
- Tuesday we went to Kelly Sports and played all sorts of games.
- Wednesday was a busy day at Mom's group, cup of tea with the T family
- Thursday tennis was fun.
- Friday we took Paul to a Dr and Physio appointment.
- Cuddling on the couch with Sir N and reading heaps of books together.
- My PC dieing. It really puts a spanner in the works. Especially when I have a lot of work that needs to be done.
- I still do not know what topic to cover in the five day blog hop that is going to be hosted by the Schoolhouse Crew in a couple of months!
- Preparing for a three week trip to the Simpson Desert here in Australia in July
- Preparing to host a Teaching Writing: Structure & Style Seminar
- Too many good books and not enough time to read!
- White Flag Of Surrender over at Always Learning
- Marine Corps Nomads shares Happy Military spouse Appreciation Day.
- A complicated Relationship:Honouring Your Parents in Adulthood over at Visionary Womanhood.
- Home Remedies for receding gums.
- Nothing too exciting this week.
- Homeschool Unit Studies: Around the World in 80 Days by Kelly McDonald
- Danielle's Place of Crafts this is an amazing Pinterest with 79 boards dedicated to craft ideas you can do at home.
- My brother who knows how to fix computers and is always willing to lend a hand.
- Dr's and Physio therapists who are willing to help
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor