Thursday 23 May 2013

Schoolhouse Library


One of the things that I have enjoyed since joining the Schoolhouse Review Crew is learning about all the new curriculum and home school support tools that are now available to us as Home educating families.  This week Schoolhouse Teachers launched Schoolhouse Library.

For a once off payment of $25 you will receive over 175 eBooks.  The books range from support and encouragement books to popular books by many home school publishers.

Here is a sample
  • 2 Study Guides from YWAM
  • Draw Write Now Sampler E-Book by Barker Creek
  • Heroines of the Past-Victorian unit study from Amy Puetz
  • Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
  • Teaching Writing E-Book from WriteShop
  • 15 audio E-Books from My Audio School in history and literature
  • A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child
  • Video from Jessica Hulcy on “Learning as a Family”
  • From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate
The library is organised in over 25 topics.
  1. Art and Crafts
  2. Bible
  3. Economics
  4. Electives
  5. Encouragement
  6. Geography
  7. Government
  8. Grammar
  9. Spelling
  10. Reading
  11. Organisation (with several planners)
  12. Nature Study
  13. Special Needs And many more!  
There is something for everyone.

Blessings
Chareen


*In the interest of full disclosure, I want you to know that as crew mate of TOS, I did receive this product at no charge. However, I was not required to blog about it. I'm doing so because I think that it will greatly benefit my readers to know about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥