In our home school this week…
- We discovered Col. Chris Hadfield on Facebook and spent a delightful few hours watching YouTube clips that he made about life in space answering all sorts of questions from children.
- We watched a documentary on his life before his latest space adventure
- We attended a Melbourne Symphony Orchestra presentation of The Happiness Box
- We drove to Ballarat to the observatory to witness the annular solar eclipse today and since we were in Ballarat we decided to visit Sovereign Hill and explore the gold mine town museum.
- Why I'm comfortable with my Kids being Un-Socialized over at Walking Redeemed
- Are you over committed ? over at Above Rubies.
- FREE Butterfly Preschool Printables over at Homeschooling Hearts & Minds
- FREE Sunflower Unit Study from The Old Schoolhouse
|The Ultimate Girlfriend gift|
- The Ultimate Girlfriend Gift over at A Holy Experience.
- Scripture Illustrations Hope over at Practical Pages
- Ballarat Observatory to watch the Annular Solar Eclipse and enjoy a breakfast at the 3rd Rock Cafe
- Iwaki Auditoriam to see the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra present Family Classics Kids: The Happiness Box
- Sovereign Hill
- Kelly Sports
- My bloggy friend Marcy's post: On Becoming a Mommy -- Our Miraculous Birth Story.
- Reading Kasey's post: A few things to know before you read another blog . . .
- Getting the children to all help with chores in the morning after breakfast.
Questions/thoughts I have…
- I want to join in a 5 day blog hop but a topic is alluding me can you help me with some ideas ?
Release the butterflies. A month of celebrating the uniqueness of our children and you are invited to share about your precious children with us.
On My Bedside Table ...
- A new book from Sovereign Hill
- A shelf of Australian Treasures over at A peaceful Day
- Keeping your home 'Company Ready" without the Stress over at Walking Redeemed
- Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti Quits Modeling and Turns to God; Launching Christian Clothing Line
- 'They attended school of life': Mother who spent family savings on round the world trip defends taking children out of education
- How to find the healthiest fare in Meat and Produce Aisles
- The 'new legalism' over at World Mag
- Victims in Boston Face a Difficult Path to Recovery over at The New York Times
- List of Inflammatory Foods over at Live Strong
- Lots of healthy food
- Nothing new I haven't been there this week. Shall remedy that next week. What's your boards address I'm looking for new people to follow.
- The honesty and integrity of my friend Jo who has invited us on her journey of healing. This week she shares Not Fighting the Depression, but resting in Him.
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor