Tuesday 18 June 2013

TT - Goldilocks and the Three Bears


  • Format: Hardback
  • Number of Pages: 32 
  • Publisher: Marshall Cavendish 
  • Publication Date: 
  • ISBN 10: 0761455965 
  • ISBN 13: 9780761455967  
  • Author: Retold by Gennady Spirin
  • Illustrator: Gennady Spirin
I have a love affair with beautifully illustrated books for children.  I have been browsing the shelves looking for traditional stories to read to Sir N. I recently stumbled across this book.  I love the rich texture of the illustrations.


If you have small children at home I highly recommend this rendition of this traditional tale.


Blessings
Chareen
Every bed of Roses

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library. Grab the button for your post and add a link to your post below. I would love to read about your treasures. 




1 comment:

  1. This looks like a beautiful version! I just found you through the TOS Media Group on facebook. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥