|TL - Waiting for the zoo bus|
TR - Exploring giraffe bones
BL - Meeting the serval behind the scenes
BR - Berry / Yoghurt smoothie and Singing Canary
In our home school this week…
- This week was a slow one. We spent the week finishing off anything and everything that we hadn't completed.
- Rediscovered our library cards.
- Borrowed some books on France, Mexico and Norway.
- Spent the day at the zoo.
- Listen Up! over at Amongst Lovely Things. Sarah shares her collection of favorite audio lectures & podcasts
- Human Body Unit - Week 16 - Nerves over at Highhill Homeschool
- Our Sugar Cube Castle! Homeschool Fun! over at Crystal Starr
- With it nearing the end of the month Answers in Genesis have an interesting article to read: Halloween History and the Bible
- FREE for your young artist WannaBe™-When I Grow Up I Want to be an Artist
- Why Australia fails at education please no school bashing this is simply an interesting read.
- If you are studying economics here is a great pictographic depicting world debt.
- Free Tchaikovsky SQUILT lesson and Notebooking Download
- This week we have done the usual. (Tennis & Kelly Sports)
- Enjoyed a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend.
- Had two special guests stay over night last night while their parents spent some time away in celebration of their tenth wedding anniversary.
- I really wish I had had access to this type of article 20+ years ago when we first got married Dear Young, Christian Husband With a Job and Healthy Wife Who Wants a Baby
- Being able to download and read the sequel to The Fourth Kingdom it's called The Force. I love FREE. This was a real page turner for me.
- Burned Out Homemakers be encouraged by Amy.
- What's your favourite way of following a blog ?
- Do you think this blog needs a new background ?
- A review for The Trim Healthy Mama
- Two more reviews due for the crew this coming week ...
- Writing up my application to join the crew for the 2014 cruise.
- Justice for Quinten. Such a heart breaking story.
- Matt Walsh shared We are going to home school our kids, but that’s only because we hate education this week.
- An Open Apology to All of My Weight Loss Clients over at Your Fairy Angel
- 'We've reached the end of antibiotics': Top CDC expert declares that 'miracle drugs' that have saved millions are no match against 'superbugs' because people have over medicated themselves over at Mail Online
- Killer Whale Attacking Great White Shark photograph. Interesting picture
- 42 Healing Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Oh I love trivia :) Have you ever wondered where the words dead-line come from ? Wonder no more Deadline Starts with Dead: 5 Tips for Staying Alive
- My long time friend from NZ is currently on an adventure in the USA with her children and blogging about their adventure over at Gage's Big Adventure
- Mother's intuition: Why we should follow our 'gut feelings' I like stories that end well and are encouraging.
- This Might Look Like a Normal Photo. But When You Look A Little Closer, It’s Incredible. This is the story of a special needs person and the blessing of friends.
- Here is an interesting article on where the practice of signing off our letters with XOXO comes from.
- Learning to make a Shrinker... to drink on the THM
- My friend made these cookies using Almond Milk and it makes these treats an S treat. Giving them a try: Worlds Best Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Flourless, Gluten-Free Pizza this was a treat and will definitely make it again.
- I'm thinking of trying this out Cottage Berry Whip
- 5 Things I've Learned in 5 Years of Marriage it's so true. So encouraging to read the truth about marriage in a world filled with lies and a media that paints happily ever after as easy.
|Time Warp Wife|
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor