Friday 10 January 2014

HSMJ A new Year A Fresh Begining

In my life this week…
We returned home from a much needed rest.  We had a wonderful week of discovering Goolwa in South Australia.
I'm really excited I am starting an online photography course this week.  I can't wait to learn how to use my DSLR better.  Happy dance here.  



In our home school this week…
  • We're still on holidays and will be back to school next week ... 
 Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • We returned home from South Australia on Monday
  • Paul and Sir N spent the day fishing and 'camping' in Anglesea on Wednesday.  I had a quiet day at home by myself.  Mothers do need these days to recharge.  Thank you my friend.
  • A dinner date with another homeschool family
My favourite thing this week was…
Source

Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
  • I'm trying desperately to get back into THM cooking I enjoyed my holidays but am ready to be back on board and sugar detox this week.
On Pinterest I found...
  • If you are after some music appreciation resources take a look at SQUILT
I’m grateful for…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Yesterday …. was our Lord’s grace.
Tomorrow…. is our Lord willing.
Today…. is our Lord’s gift —
which is why everyone, everywhere, calls right now the present.
- Anne Voskamp
Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

4 comments:

  1. Chareen
    Even better would be if you meet her in real life:)
    Looking at your collage you've really stepped your photography up several notches!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erin I do hope to be able to do that :)
      I hope you do a photography challenge again one day I learned so much participating with you in that :) Thank you for your kind words you made my heart smile :)

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! Anne V is pretty great! Even nicer in person! Enjoy your weekend and good luck next week getting back to school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa :) I enjoyed taking them. Thanks I need the luck in order to get motivated and back in the rhythm I'm not so sure how it will go with a super hot week in Melbourne next week ...

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥