We had a wonderful week this week. It's so good to be blowing the dust off my DSLR :) On Tuesday evening we took a drive down to the ocean front near our home in Melbourne to see the total lunar eclipse showing a blood moon. Unfortunately the wind was blowing and we couldn't stabilize our camera's but it was good to see and take some photographs.
|Red Moon by Sir N|
In our home school this week…
- Went to experience a total lunar eclipse.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – Free Printables
- Ever wondered what a science notebook could look like ? A Peaceful Day shares some beautiful photographs of her children's Science Notebooks.
- Art Class 101
- Montessori Inspired Art History Timeline
- Connecting with the Creator Through Nature Study
- Free Art Appreciation Printables For Painting
- For those of you studying the modern era and war etc this is interesting Coined Tradition on Military graves
- Lesson Planning and Assignments with Pinterest
- Holidays are good having a rest
- Finding this idea Scripture Tea Tag Printables & Gift Ideas
- I loved seeing the photographs in this post. I would love to see these places in real life. It amazed me to see what a beautiful world we live in 33 Unbelievable Places To Visit Before You Die. I Can't Believe These Actually Exist On Earth...
- Do you know anything about Zentangle ? Can you recommend any resources ?
- A book link up. This week I share about I Was Only Nineteen. Pleas come and share your resources with me
- Creating a shortcut to my recent 5 Day hop posts: Homeschool 4 Free
- Keith Ablow meets with parents in Justina Pelletier case
- Jeff Bauman: Thank you Boston!
- I'm a little horrified and heart broken to read about this: A No Holds Barred Review of Noah : The Movie (2014). As a result of this I did some research and read these: Don’t Be Taken in by the Noah Movie’s Promotion be sure to read this one to the end then the title will make sense I’m a Christian and I think ‘Noah’ deserves a four star review
- Get your tissues ready Cancer-Stricken Dad Walks 11-Year-Old Down The 'Aisle' Because He Won't Be There For The Real Thing
- I loved reading this Doctor Welcomes Babies Into the World With the Sweetest Gift and you can find his blog here: Dr. Bob's Baby Beanies
- I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this! Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents’ decades-old debts
- Some of these photo's I have seen before and some were new The 60 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
- For my friends in the northern hemisphere How to Make a Leak Proof Water Blob (without tape!)
- Inspirational writers who write things like this: 9 Things We Should Get Rid of to Help Our Kids
Wow these young gentleman have beautiful voices. I hope they will make an album. Here is there 2014 Britain's Got Talent audition. Rather surprising considering they have only been singing together for a month.
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor