Saturday 11 April 2015

It's been a week of Real Life Homeschool {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • I am super excited friends.  Mark your calendars for the 14 April USA EST.  Here's a hint of what I've been up to this past month, more details to come next week ...
    "First drafts don’t have to be perfect. They just have to be written"
  •  This past week has been a wonderful week of looking into REAL LIFE HOMESCHOOLING with the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I have one more post in the writing and that will be going up soon with a more detailed step by step of a normal day at home.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Sharing some thoughts this week on the following questions commonly asked of homeschool families
  • Wow you must be patient! or I could NEVER homeschool I'm not patient enough ...
  • Are you going to send them to high school?
  • What about socialization?
  • Are you a qualified teacher?

My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
  • Skinny Chocolate from Trim Healthy Mama.
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥