Saturday 8 August 2015

A Difficult Week ... {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • It's been an extremely intense week this week.  My daughter ran into some difficulties while traveling abroad.  Please pray with me as I would love for the Lord to open a door for me to go over and see her ...
  • Two friends sons are in need of your prayers for some serious life happenings today.  If you pray please intercede for young man A and young man B.  Their families have asked for prayer but would like to remain anonymous.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
  • We started back in but had to pause in order to deal with a major family emergency so we learned about flexibility and working through a crisis.
My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…


 On the WWW I’m reading…
  A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.                Helen Keller

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥