Saturday 16 January 2016

First Homeschool Mothers Journal for 2016


 In my life this week…
  • It's a new year and new beginnings.  I get so frustrated with resolutions because I'm not real good about following them through.  
  • I've joined four other wonderful women and helping to co-run the Schoolhouse Review Crew which has been a steep learning curve.  Meet these ladies by clicking on their buttons below. This year the crew have nearly 200 homeschool bloggers for you to meet.  There are 60 new ones for you to meet over at:  Meet a Homeschool blogger

Footprints in the Butter Double O Farms Family Faith & Fridays Circling Through This Life
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
  • We're in planning mode for 2016

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • This week has been both busy and quiet.  Busy because I have a number of 20 something olds visiting.  One from New Zealand, one from across town and my daughter is home on holiday from the UK.

My favourite thing this week was…


 Things I’m working on…
  • decluttering and cleaning and surviving 42'c days in Melbourne.
  • Scheduling my days to include time for my new adventure with the Schoolhouse Review Crew.
 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥