In my life this week…
- It's a new year and new beginnings. I get so frustrated with resolutions because I'm not real good about following them through.
- I've joined four other wonderful women and helping to co-run the Schoolhouse Review Crew which has been a steep learning curve. Meet these ladies by clicking on their buttons below. This year the crew have nearly 200 homeschool bloggers for you to meet. There are 60 new ones for you to meet over at: Meet a Homeschool blogger
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
- 15 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Mess With A Homeschool Mom
- I think I would like to include some pastel art in our home school in the year ahead and this looks interesting 100+ Free Art Lessons for All Ages
- Have you seen these ? IQube - The Ultimate Toy for Learning Electronics
- With it being the beginning of the year I've been looking at different journaling methods have you seen this: How to Bullet Journal: The Absolute Ultimate Guide
In our home school this week…
- We're in planning mode for 2016
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- This week has been both busy and quiet. Busy because I have a number of 20 something olds visiting. One from New Zealand, one from across town and my daughter is home on holiday from the UK.
My favourite thing this week was…
- This is an interesting read: 8 reasons you should bail on your Bible app and get back to your hardcopy
- Oh I loved reading this perspective “You’re Hurting Her!” A Story of Consent in the Santa Line What do you think ?
Things I’m working on…
- decluttering and cleaning and surviving 42'c days in Melbourne.
- Scheduling my days to include time for my new adventure with the Schoolhouse Review Crew.
- Marriage Harmony
- I loved seeing the photo's in this schoolbus transformation in a perfect world I wouldn't mind having one of these and touring Australia with Paul taking photographs and showing the world what a wonderful place we live in. I can always dream can't I ?
- I blamed my wife for our messy house, I was wrong for many reasons I enjoyed his perspective ...
- Incredible Proof for Why You Should Have Faith in the Bible
- The Bible is True: Ancient Scripture In Odd Places
- No idea. I have plans to Menu plan for next week. I will let you know how that goes.
- January Printable THM Menu
- I am looking forward to trying this out: Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars (Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Low-Carb)
- This THM board is very appealing: Trim Healthy Mama Desserts
- I am also really keen to try this new recipe by Briana Thomas Chocolate Truffle Fudge
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
Week in Review
And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.