Wednesday 16 March 2016

Step TWO of Repeated Sweets ART Projects {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
If you're wondering what sorts of things you could add to our Virtual Fridge and why it's so much fun?  Take a look at this neat post over at Homeschool Coffee Break.



This week at art class we did step two of our art projects DVD's called Repeated Sweets. It's the first time I've worked with water colours in this way and I confess I did enjoy the process. 


This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is a tutorial from over at My Full Heart.  Megan has done an easy to follow Easy Peasy Penny Spinners with your children.  I love the way they sparkle when spinning.

Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.

Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥