In my life this week…
This morning I took a drive across Melbourne and discovered the Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens. IF you're ever in Melbourne I strongly recommend you take a drive out there and enjoy a morning strolling this beautiful place.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
- Spend more time outdoors. I love this Finish maxim: "There is no bad weather. Only inadequate clothing." read more here This is why Finland has the best schools
- Ambleside Schools - Sample Narration Grade 3
- Free Printables: 21 Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- 8 Actors on Books and Reading.
- Are you doing Shakespeare in your homeschool ? Have you seen Shakespeare: The Animated Tales [DVD]
- What I Learned from Charlotte’s Schedule
My favourite thing this week was…
- A Broken Hallelujah
- I'm looking forward to building this with Nathaniel Lego Resurrection Garden scene
- I loved this encouragement from Lori Do Careers Give Meaning to Women? I confess I've struggled with this sometimes and I'm grateful for all I've learned over the last two decades being at home and I'm looking forward to many more.
Things I’m working on…
- Become Equipped: Know What You Think and Why.
- Finding Your Rhythm and keeping to it.
- Buy some Ice Cream - Dealing with difficult days.
- Tip FOUR - One Step at a Time
- Tip FIVE - Read Aloud Together Every Day
On the WWW I’m reading…
- Interesting watch - All I Need TV show I didn't know that in Australia is known for some of the biggest homes in the world.
- It's always great to read encouraging love stories Love and War: From Marines to Marriage
- I love beautiful dresses and recently discovered this site Holy Clothing
- This new colouring book looks interesting Restore My Soul A Coloring Book Devotional Journey
- This is one of the saddest things I've come across in a long time How 4 teens became murderers without killing anyone
- Easter Is Not Named After Ishtar, And Other Truths I Have To Tell You
- Chocolate cake for breakfast? Research says it's good for both your brain and your waistline
- ‘I’m Hitting The Road’: 90-Year-Old Chooses Road Trip Over Cancer Treatment
- 7 Things Moms Should Do for Their Kids Every Day
- Some homeschooling encouragement Is Homeschooling Not Good For Boys?
- Sydney Seige hostage survivor on how Jesus teaches her to love her neighbour
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Briana's House Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Paelo Hot Cross Buns
- Creamy Pecan Pralines
- Sunday Pork Chops
- Banana Cream Pie Shake
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
Week in Review
And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.