- Fidelity; loyalty; firm adherence to allegiance and duty; as the faithfulness of a subject.
- Truth; veracity; as the faithfulness of God.
- Strict adherence to injunctions, and to the duties of a station; as the faithfulness of servants or ministers.
- Strict performance of promises, vows or covenants; constancy in affection; as the faithfulness of a husband or wife.
Synonyms for faithfulness noun devotion adherence
- Blogging Regularly
- Sticking to Trim Healthy Mama
- Exercise Regularly
- Support Fellow Bloggers
Moreover, it is required of stewards that a man be found faithful.
Do you have a word for the year ahead? If so what is your word ?
Today I am sharing my Word for the Year at the Homeschool Review Crew Link UP.