Thank you so much to Erin from Seven Little Australians and Linda over at Pillars of Pine for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
- My first born and I share a birthday.
- My first born arrived on a special birthday .... my 21st.
- I was engaged at 18
- I married my best friend when I was 19
- I enjoy Hillsong Simply Worship CDs
- I walked 10 km in the Sussan Women's Fun Run 2011 in 1 hour and 45 min. Anyone want to join me next year ?
- I enjoy making beyond the page things.
- Heart of the Matter on line. This is a co op blog written by and hosted by encouraging Christian women.
- Princess Warrior Lessons. Jo is a down to earth honest encourager. She is an Australian blogger who homeschools and loves the Lord. Her writing is inspiring. Take a cup with you and sit in Jo's company for some encouragement.
- Our Jewish Homeschool Blog. I have always had a desire to know more about the Jewish way of life and their traditions. I love the practical ideas that Mommzy shares. Great insight into the culture of our Lord.
- I discovered Delightful Learning this morning via Pinterest. Michelle has six children and has been homeschooling for six years. She has some great homeschool posts to inspire you.
- Becoming a Strong Woman of God. I enjoy Sonja insight and honesty.
- Like a Warm cup of Coffee. Is hosted by Sarah Mae the author of 31 Days to clean. Laura is guest posting and has written a rather thought provoking series on blogging titled: Social Media Behave. Let’s Get Started! Social Media, Behave! Day 1, Day 2 The Other Woman, Day 3 At what Cost ?? Day 4 If Everyone Else is doing it Day 5 Get a Manifesto.
- Women Living Well. Courtney has a gentle heart and passion for woman. She is a great encourager and loves to call woman to the Lord to live life well for His glory.
- Raising Mighty Arrows. Heathers passion is seeking to encourage women in their roles as women, wives, mothers, daughters, homemakers, teachers, and minister’s wives from a Biblical perspective. She uses her blog to strengthen & inspire other women, and as a place to build relationships with other like-minded Christians
- The Common Scents Mom is hosted by Staci. Over here she shares her thoughts and recipes for your home using essential oils.
- A Second Generation of Homeschooling. This blog is encouraging and insightful.
- A wise Woman builds her home.
- The Three Thinking Mothers. This is a co op blog of three Mothers who share insights from their day to day and encourage other Moms to keep growing.
- Learning all the Time. I found Susans blog via Three Thinking Mothers. Susan hosts a book blog hop and shares some great resources.
- Our Simple Country Life is hosted by Esther. I especially enjoy her blog host Hearts for Home Thursdays where I have found some great posts from other bloggers. Esther is currently hosting a Christmas Cookie Swap.
- Growing Home is hosted by Jacinda. Jacinda has a passion to encourage and build up woman at home. She hosts a Teach Me Tuesdays blog hop which has inspired and encouraged me often. She is also currently partaking in 31 Days of Generosity.
These are a few of the ladies whom I enjoy visiting. All that is left to do now is notify the lucky winners that they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award and I hope that you too will be encouraged and inspired in your walks as mothers, wives and daughters of the King.