Monday 5 December 2011

Versitile Blogger Award




Thank you so much to Erin from Seven Little Australians and Linda over at Pillars of Pine for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award.





Rules for the Versatile Blogger are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
  • Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
  • Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news. 

7 Things about me ...
  1. My first born and I share a birthday.  
  2. My first born arrived on a special birthday .... my 21st.
  3. I was engaged at 18
  4. I married my best friend when I was 19
  5. I enjoy Hillsong Simply Worship CDs
  6. I walked 10 km in the Sussan Women's Fun Run 2011 in 1 hour and 45 min. Anyone want to join me next year ?
  7. I enjoy making beyond the page things.

Here is my list of recent blogs I have been reading
  1. Heart of the Matter on line.  This is a co op blog written by and hosted by encouraging Christian women.
  2. Princess Warrior Lessons. Jo is a down to earth honest encourager. She is an Australian blogger who homeschools and loves the Lord.  Her writing is inspiring.  Take a cup with you and sit in Jo's company for some encouragement.
  3. Our Jewish Homeschool Blog. I have always had a desire to know more about the Jewish way of life and their traditions.  I love the practical ideas that Mommzy shares.  Great insight into the culture of our Lord.
  4. I discovered Delightful Learning this morning via Pinterest. Michelle has six children and has been homeschooling for six years.  She has some great homeschool posts to inspire you.
  5. Becoming a Strong Woman of God.  I enjoy Sonja insight and honesty.
  6. Like a Warm cup of Coffee. Is hosted by Sarah Mae the author of 31 Days to clean.  Laura is guest posting and has written a rather thought provoking series on blogging titled: Social Media Behave. Let’s Get Started! Social Media, Behave! Day 1, Day 2 The Other Woman, Day 3 At what Cost ?? Day 4 If Everyone Else is doing it  Day 5 Get a Manifesto.
  7. Women Living Well. Courtney has a gentle heart and passion for woman.  She is a great encourager and loves to call woman to the Lord to live life well for His glory.
  8. Raising Mighty Arrows.  Heathers passion is seeking to encourage women in their roles as women, wives, mothers, daughters, homemakers, teachers, and minister’s wives from a Biblical perspective. She uses her blog to strengthen & inspire other women, and as a place to build relationships with other like-minded Christians
  9. The Common Scents Mom is hosted by Staci.  Over here she shares her thoughts and recipes for your home using essential oils.
  10. A Second Generation of Homeschooling.  This blog is encouraging and insightful.
  11. A wise Woman builds her home.
  12. The Three Thinking Mothers.  This is a co op blog of three Mothers who share insights from their day to day and encourage other Moms to keep growing.
  13. Learning all the Time.  I found Susans blog via Three Thinking Mothers.  Susan hosts a book blog hop and shares some great resources.
  14. Our Simple Country Life is hosted by Esther.  I especially enjoy her blog host Hearts for Home Thursdays where I have found some great posts from other bloggers. Esther is currently hosting a Christmas Cookie Swap.
  15. Growing Home is hosted by Jacinda.  Jacinda has a passion to encourage and build up woman at home.  She hosts a Teach Me Tuesdays blog hop which has inspired and encouraged me often.  She is also currently partaking in 31 Days of Generosity.



These are a few of the ladies whom I enjoy visiting. All that is left to do now is notify the lucky winners that they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award and I hope that you too will be encouraged and inspired in your walks as mothers, wives and daughters of the King.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥