Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tuesdays Treasures {23} Vintage Novels

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post in the comments section. 

This week ...

Today I discovered a new blog I would like to share with you ...




This blog is hosted by Suzannah who in her words says:
Today we see an ever-widening gap between “Christian” and “secular” fiction. Yet for many years that distinction did not exist: Many if not most stories combined the high artistic excellence that today seems the realm of secular fiction with the high Christian standards that are becoming harder to find.
I believe that a steady diet of good stories is essential to teach, inspire, and refresh both young and old. I hope this blog will help you select great reading—great alternatives

So if you are wanting to know more about a particular vintage novel pop on over to Suzannah's pad and look up your author of choice or find someone new to read.

Blessings
Chareen

This post is linking to Learning All The Time Favourite Resources.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good resource...thanks for sharing with Favorite Resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the plug! I hope you all find my blog useful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Suzannah. Keep up with the great work on your blog .
      Blessings

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥