Wednesday 7 March 2012

Explore-a-saurus & Our Water

Last month when we went to see Perception Deception at Science Works I found out they had two new displays happening this month so we scheduled another trip to Science Works to see Explore-a-saurus and Our Water. I was a little surprised to see that we had taken nearly 200 photographs of our day out!!

Click on any of the photo's to enlarge them.

The day started at




 Our Water display.







We poked around a Steam Engine Number plate display

Last but by no means the least we moved onto


It was a long but very enjoyable day.
Blessings
Chareen

**Photo Collages done with the FREE software Photoscape . Tutorial over at Great Fun 4 Kids.
Post is linking with: Homegrown Learners: Collage Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I bet it was a long day...but a great day too:) Great photos- love the collages! I love hands-on learning, and it looks like you are blessed with a really awesome museum nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great science museum. We had so much fun there. I think I need to invest in an annual pass and we come and only explore ONE area each time. I love watching Sir N explore and discover :)

      Delete
  2. Photoscape sounds interesting. Thanks for the tip!!

    Your field trip looks WONDERFUL!

    Thanks for linking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great st of collages. Thank you for linking! I a, off to check out Photoscape. Thx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥