iHomeschool is hosting a 10 days of ... blog hopscotch.
These are the ladies who are you hosts:
These are their blogs and topic links for you to explore.
- Baking with Your Kids | Tiffany at Sweet Phenomena
- Developing Fine Motor Skills | Sara at Happy Brown House
- Discovering Your God Given Purpose | Alisha at Flourish
- Disney Schooling | Susann at Momma Hopper
- Exploring Germany | Carlie at So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler?
- Family Time Traditions | Karin at Trophy Mom Diaries
- Family Friendly Fall | Sarah at Sidetracked Sarah
- Growing Gracefully | Richele at Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Home Management for the Homeschooling Mom | Amy at Raising Arrows
- Homemade Holidays | Tabitha at Meet Penny
- Homeschooling Gifted Kids | Colleen at Raising Lifelong Learners
- Homeschooling Through the Holidays | Tiany at Social Savvy Mom
- Homeschooling Your Dyslexic Child | Marianne at Abundant Life
- How to Create the Life You Want | Jenny at Planner Perfect
- Hymn Study for Homeschoolers | Judy at Contented at Home
- Living Math…Matters | Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- Newspaper Activities for Kids | Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions
- Nurturing Young Readers | Gabby at Word of Childhood
- Parenting Your Hurting Child | Kim at Not Consumed
- Potluck Meals | Laurie at Our Abundant Blessings
- Pouring God’s Word Into Your Kids | Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- Prepare for Christmas NOW | Donna at Hey Donna
- Raising Proverbs 31 Women | Meg at Homeschoolin’ Mama
- Reading Aloud | Mary at Homegrown Learners
- Teaching Reading | Amber at Classic Housewife
- Teaching Spelling Through Word Study | Becky at This Reading Mama
- The Art of Strewing | Aadel at Temporary Tents
- Using Ordinary Notebook Paper | Heather at Blog She Wrote
- Using the Bible as Your Main Text in Homeschool | Karen at Simply Living for Him
Some of these topics look really interesting.