Thursday 28 November 2013

Circles, Colour, Contrast {Virtual Fridge}

I would like to apologize for these posts not being here for the last two weeks. Sir N and I have been nursing ourselves back to health. Although not 100 % we are much improved.

This Week

Our art was inspired by Vassily Kandinsky and we followed the tutorial in The Usborne ART Treasury on page 54. If you are wanting to start artist study but are not artistically inclined I highly recommend this book. We used crayons and water colour and explored contrasting and complimenting colour.

Featured This Week


Spirit's Seascape. - Water color, black sharpie and crayons from over at Nikki's Angels of Heart.


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen


The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥